Fitness has been hijacked. And it's our obligation to bring things back to truth.
Consider the odd obsession this industry has with pain and suffering from workouts: the predominant mindset in these programs is that “more is better”, “no pain, no gain”, and “rest is for the weak”.
We call this the militarization of fitness, and it’s the fast track to injuries and burnout.
Second, through misinformation and influencer marketing, this industry breeds insecurity in those who simply want to look, feel, and perform better. Scroll #fitness on Instagram and tell me I’m wrong.
We call this the sexualization of fitness, and while pursuing visible changes in your body is a noble and worthwhile goal, it can be a slippery slope of comparison that can easily fall into an unhealthy obsession.
This is not fitness.
So that’s why we’re here – to teach our community about physical autonomy, to help our members foster a love of movement for movement’s sake, to provide a daily physical challenge in a safe environment, and to do it alongside other healthy & happy humans.
This is probably a good point to share what we don’t do:
We don’t do large group fitness. We don’t do pay for access/open gym memberships. We don’t do one size fits all programming. And we sure as shit don’t do hard workouts just for the sake of it being hard.
Instead, we do personal coaching:
- We’re curious; we listen and we ask questions.
- We prescribe exercise & nutrition for YOU, based on your lifestyle, preferences, needs, ability, and function.
- We set targets, reflect on progress, and adjust course as needed.
- We hold you accountable to the goals that you set.
What this means for you is:
- You’ll feel heard, understood, and supported.
- You’ll have long-term planning and personal support from an expert.
- You’ll do it in the most efficient, cost-effective manner.
- You’ll feel a level of buy-in & commitment to your goals that you’ve probably never experienced.
While I could list all the things you “get” when you join us, you’ll probably be most excited for what you actually get:
Because if there’s one thing that matters most in this industry, it’s that.
So if you want to reconnect with (or discover) the athlete inside you, build lifelong healthy habits, grow your confidence, and feel better physically & mentally… this is your chance.
Schedule your intro by clicking the button below and let’s explore working together.
Owner & Head Coach